Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sleep

Last night I took a night time nap.

This is something I do regularly as it ruins my sleep schedule but I figured it was Friday and I could sleep in if need be. I asked the Hubs to wake me up at 7:30 which he did. I mumbled something about it being one of those nights and fell back to sleep. I woke up at 11:30 pm. I took my pills and went back to sleep. I woke up again at 6 am this morning and proceeded to lay in bed for an hour until my alarm went off.

It was glorious.

Being tired has become a part of my life. It is like a little pet that sits on my shoulder and is always with me. Both comforting and annoying. On occasion it is overwhelming and I do things like sleep for 13 hours. I try to feel like a loser for being 26 and going to bed at 6 on a Friday but I just can't make myself. After this 13 hours of sleep I will feel awake and ok for the morning and then the tiredness will creep back in slowly. It will be more manageable though. It will be a slightly smaller pet, maybe a sugar glider instead of a large anaconda that wraps around my body.

Hey! Let's make a list of things I have to do today...

Nothing.

Ok. That is a slight exaggeration. I will hang out with my mother. We will go out to dinner. We will watch Project Runway Allstars. That is not unpleasant so it belongs in the nothing pile.

Tomorrow I am baking for Rare Disease Day. Did you know Rare Disease Day is on February 29th? I hope you have your plans! Time is getting short. I will be baking a whole bunch of cookies and bringing them into school on Monday. I will be putting little informational things on them so everyone knows about Rare Disease Day. I am increasing awareness. What are YOU doing???

No comments:

Post a Comment