Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Roy: Chapter 2

My family experienced a tragedy this weekend. It was slightly heartbreaking, but a large development in the life and times of Rotting Roy.

I knocked off his stem.

It was such a nice day outside on Sunday that I decided to get my bike off the stand and take that baby outside. I put my Bobby Kindal and my cell phone in the basket and I went to roll it down the exterior stairs. Otherwise known as Rotting Roy's domain. As I was trying to get the bike down the stairs we had a run in with Roy. He did not survive intact.

Poor poor Roy.

On the plus side for you, my dedicated readers, it inspired me to create another Roy post. A development this big just must be documented.

Roy looks terrible.

Just wanted to remind you what Roy looked like in the
previous post.
He looks slightly flat, and white, and moldy. His skin has also taken on a papery quality. I am concerned about his health.

My cookies were a huge hit at school today. I was told that people were passing around my file as well as eating so hopefully they learned something. My nose is still full of snot. Tomorrow is my spinal tap. I called and it is still scheduled, but no one seems to know what to do with me.

Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment