Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sciency.

I feel like it is time for a sciency post but the problem with this is that I cannot think of another sciency topic to post about.

Let me think.

I am still thinking.

While I think I want you to look at this... Now what this is is a GIF of some dude with some form of hydrocephalus. That pulsing is his CSF and it's pulsing in time with his heart. Great, grand, whatever. I don't know why this is happening to this poor man. I hope he is better now.

What I do know is he has an incredibly large nose. This picture is on the CSF Wikipedia page and I always become mesmerized by the size of his nose. I have never SEEN a schnoz as large as that. It is nearly inhuman.

Then I start to wonder. Maybe all noses look big on MRIs. Maybe my MRI makes my nose look huge. I think this question needs to go on the list...

Dr. Awesome, does that MRI make my nose look big?

Tonight I hung out with the Willsters, lovely. Tomorrow I go into the city with the girls. I am slightly afraid I will get a debilitating headache and be SOL. I think I might need to come up with a headache plan. We will discuss on the drive up.

There is nothing sciency in this blog post. Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment