Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazy Days

no idea who made this. sorry.
This one here. This describes my Friday night.

I would like to thank the Presidents of the United States of America for existing so I can have this day off of school to bask in the sun with two small beagle puppies.

I would not like to thank the people from the highway widening commission who decided this would be a great day to chop down the two large trees in my yard forcing me to listen to the sound of chainsaws. That kind of counteracts any relaxing gained from the basking. How selfish of them.

A small boy's face
Buster (left) and Haylee (right).
Sunny sunny day today. I have a walk at the forest preserve penciled in, but I am concerned about the mud factor. It is incredibly muddy. It would get my away from the sound of chainsaws though. I don't know that the dogs will want to go. They seem pretty content to bask.

Rare Disease Day is in 9 days. I hope you have your plans all worked out. If you need something to do you can some watch me get a spinal tap. I would not mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment