Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Negative

I figured I'd warn you in the title.

This will not be a positive entry.

I went out to dinner with my mom and went back to her house to dye her hair and watch Project Runway. I felt fine. Suddenly at about 7:45 I was hit with a headache. So I lay down for a second because that's what you want to do when you have a headache. You want to lay down. Except when you have IIH. Then laying down makes it worse which sucks because all I want to do when I have a headache is lay down. And that woman made me dye her hair anyway.

I have been woken up by headaches my whole life. In the middle of the night I would wake up because my head hurts that badly. Somewhere in my brain I would think, if I could just fall asleep then this headache will go away. When I would lay down the headache would get worse and typically I would end up abusing advil and crying.

Early sign of IIH? Who knows. Who cares? I have the stupid thing and nothing is going to change that.

2 comments: