Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grrrrrr-eat Day


Today was a good day. Things were just kind of coming up Me.

I woke up to a text from my brother. Well, really a series of texts, telling me how much he liked my blog. It made my day. My brother (we will call him Doosh) and I live rather far apart and as such are not super close. We can't hang out on the weekends but when I do go visit we have a great time. He will not only have my back if someone is giving me shit but he will also tell me when I am being an idiot. Both excellent qualities in a brother. So what he said meant a lot to me and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

It was also a half day at work, which is just glorious.

I had my interview with the local paper and that went really well. Of course I knew it would because the NewsMan is such a great guy. I don't know when the article will run, but I will scan it in here so you all can see it.

Hanging out with Wills always makes a day worth while.

It is also insanely nice out. Sunny and whatnot. I feel like a million bucks.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment