Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am Famous!

Our local Patch wrote an article about me. You can read it here. It talks about myself and two others who suffer from rare disorders. It was great to read because although they have different conditions there are a lot similarities in the way we feel about our conditions and how they have affected our lives. It made me feel like maybe I am not going crazy.

Right now I feel like a nap.

The weather is crap today which is making my poor body feel terrible. The fleece sheets and a Unisom are calling my name but I would like to stay awake and watch my favorite Thursday night television shows.

My neuro told me that I reminded him of Zooey Deschanel's character in New Girl. I nearly swooned. That is my favorite show ever and I am pretty sure that Jess is my biggest hero. I need more brightly colored skirts if I am going to emulate her though.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, some of your quotes in that article are hilarious. I still need to define whether intentionally or not :)

    ReplyDelete