Monday, February 20, 2012

Housekeeping...

I have been playing around with the features on the blog and have added two new gadgets...

1. You can now subscribe by email. It has come to my attention that to follow me you have to have one of a specific list of accounts. Some people don't have one and so I added this gadget. If you sign up you will get an email when I update. I have no idea what the email looks like but I can tell you that they say they will only email you if I post.

2. Some people utilize RSS feeds. I added a gadget for that as well. You can subscribe to my posts or comments. It'll make it easier for you to add me to your RSS feeds. Which you should. Because I am awesome.

Also, due to peer pressure from Spicy Ramen, Sprockets, and the Hubs I had to change my font. Apparently boys do not like the old font.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment