Sunday, March 11, 2012

Surprises

Today was supposed to be a surprise birthday party for Cats.

She found out.

Now I am not pointing fingers or naming names, but I assume the responsibility lies with her husband, Spicy Ramen. I know that he may try and fool you with his denials in the comments of this blog post. I would suggest you take everything he says with a rather large grain of salt.

Wills' guest post. Pretty awesome huh? Almost made me cry.

Today has been a fine day. A good day. Sunny as can be so we took the pups for a walk down by the pond. Then I napped, which is interesting because I slept for 12 hours last night. Something I need to ask the neuro about I think.

Dr. Awesome... is narcolepsy a typical side effect of IIH?

I also discovered something a little horrifying last night. I believe I am growing horns out of my forehead. The Hubs says they are as pronounced as they have always been. I doubt him on this. And they seem to be smaller today. Also something I need to ask the neuro about. I think this one might have go in the ridiculous question section though.

A little housekeeping note. I have added a symptom calendar up above. If you click on it you will travel to my google calendar which will tell you the weather and what symptoms I am experiencing that day. Enjoy. Maybe someone will want to make a graph.

I must go shower for this surprise party that is no longer a surprise. I hope the vegetarian chili is tasty. I used this recipe but I added a whole bunch of things and my crock pot barely closed. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment