Thursday, March 22, 2012

I am a bee

SHIT! I promised you Roy.

I don't have time to do Roy justice today. You will have to wait until tomorrow. I am updating quickly to tell you I am busy and then I am going to bake cookies.

This has been a slightly crazy week. The Statesman (this is going to be my brother in law's blog name) was running in the primary on Tuesday so we went to his victory party and were there the whole night. Last night I saw Dr. Awesome and didn't get home until later than expected. Then tonight I have to bake and watch the finale of Project Runway with my mom. Tomorrow is my interview with Teach for America and then Saturday we are leaving for Baltimore.

I also have to hang out with Wills tomorrow because I have not seen her since the dinosaurs walked the earth.

When will I get everything done?

Despite a balloon head on Tuesday I have been pretty lucky thus far. I just hope I don't feel like crap tomorrow. I might cry. I will just have to power through it though.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

DOUBLE FUCK. This is my 100th post. I was going to do something special! I fail at blogging. I am so sorry.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment