Friday, March 23, 2012

Good Day

Today was a pretty good day.

Did you know that they are doing all sorts of construction downtown? This means that my simple turn right onto Clark and then right onto Adams plan failed miserably. This resulted in my wandering around a three block radius like a mouse in a maze. I finally asked a security guard who told me the exact wrong thing and then I asked a second security guard who told me the exact right thing.

Success was had.

I cannot really talk about what exactly went on in the interview but I can say I think it went well.

I have blisters.

I am packed and ready for Baltimore. I am excited. Although sleeping over spring break sounds rather appealing right now. The headache might have something to do with that as well as a rather stressful day. I did get a nap in. So that is amazing. I think I am overdue for one of my 13 hour sleep days. I will not get that tomorrow.

I talked about IIH in my interview. I talked about how I will not let it stop me. I talked about how lucky I am to be responding to treatment and to have been diagnosed so quickly. I am lucky. I am very very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment