Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rocks in my Pocket

The Stinker.

I love and adore the Stinker.

She is probably the funniest kid on the planet. Sometimes she looks at me and says something and I nearly die. She brings something to school each day on the bus. She is always excited to show me what it is. Today it was a rock. She held the rock out for me. I asked her what it was. She said... A ROCK! I asked her why she brought a rock. She said to put in her pocket.

Why would this seven year old girl bring a rock to school to put in her pocket?

Well, on windy days I tell her that we better put rocks in our pocket so we do not blow away.

Apparently she listened.

Mrs. Rocketship, can you believe that I have not blogged about The Stinker before???

It was overcast all day. I felt ok, but tired. A headache has started to set in. I am not ok with this. It is supposed to storm tonight. I am afraid of storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment