Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baltimore: Day 3

 Today I learned all about industry.

We went to the Baltimore Museum of Industry. It is probably the coolest museum I have ever been to. Baltimore was apparently an incredibly industrious city. They were the first in a tons of things.



 Look! More firsts!

 And still MORE firsts!


This is all. There are no more. Just these firsts. I mean, I am sure there are more things that I don't know about but this is all there was at the museum.
Over there is typeset from a printing press and over there is an electric car. I thought the car looked like a boat. It made me giggle.





And the Doosh. Being dooshy. Making sheet metal. Pretty sure you were not supposed to touch the exhibits, but I could be wrong.

This is Charlie!
Charlie AND Nacho
Otherwise we pretty much just hung out at the Doosh's. We played cards and walked the dogs.

The Doosh had to work at 8 so Mom and I walked down to the harbor. We found a place called Saladworks where we got to build our own salads! It was tasty and cool. This will be the last time I walk for about a year though.

My head felt great today. Besides being a little sleepy I felt better than I had all week long. So that was awesome. Of course we did less walking and less overeating today. That may have had something to do with it.

We are leaving for home tomorrow. I am excited to be getting back. I just wish I had brought a muffin up because I need something sweet after my salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment