Monday, March 5, 2012

Excitement

I am wearing one of the Hubs' shirts. It smells delicious.

SO! Got a message on the bookface today from the NewsMan. He got an email from someone who read my article who's daughter has IIH. Terrible that she had IIH, but cool that the article did what it was supposed to do! This poor girl has been having a rough go of it lately and so I am going to call her tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to get together and talk about how much this thing sucks.

I took a nighttime nap tonight. I am a failure.

Pretty awesome day for me on the IIH front. Nice sunny day which meant nice clear head. Exhaustion reared it's ugly head about 6 though. Sometimes it happens that way, I'll be fine fine fine fine fine and then all of a sudden I am falling asleep. I am still groggy, but that could have been the deep sleep.

I had a dream that I was asleep and someone knocked on the door. I had to let them in but by whole body was asleep so I was dragging myself to the door. It was incredibly frustrating because the person was rather upset with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment