Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dr. Who?

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
I am not growing horns.
Dr. Awesome!

I saw the good doctor today and we set a record. There was not a single face palm.

I think he has given up.

Bottom line, we aren't going to do anything. Well. I am going to do something. I am going to make an appointment with the ophthalmologist. As long as I am not losing my sight and my headaches aren't worse we are going to keep on keeping on.

This makes me happy.

I am going to make a second section with Dr. Awesome's answers. I wouldn't want to confuse him with questions. The poor man already has enough to deal with when it comes to me.

On another and equally important note I saw a goose poop yesterday. Like I actually saw the poop come out of it's butt. It was hilarious and I giggled at least three times thinking about it today. It really comes out as a white liquid. I don't know why that would be surprising to me, but it was. Also hilarious.

Tomorrow. Expect a Roy announcement. He looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment