Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baltimore: Day 1

Hi, I'm a botanic garden!
I saw many things today.

I saw this awesome building.

Hi, I am a fuzzy thing!
And inside of this building were lots of plants, including these awesome and hilarious little fuzzy things.





And then we went to the Baltimore Museum of Art. I saw all sorts of wonderful and majestic pieces of art. There were paintings and furniture arranged in rooms. I saw all sorts of amazing and wonderful things. What made the largest impression on me was this...

Hi, I am having sex with a chicken.
This man sure loves his chicken.

Then I consumed this. This is one of the four pizzas that the Doosh's girlfriend, Tiny Dancer, made for us. They were all amazing. I feel like a huge fat slob though.

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment