Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bummer Summer

A public service announcement...

TODAY IS NOT FRIDAY.

Even though it is beautiful and you felt like doing nothing at work today and you spent a half an hour down by the pond watching some weirdo hopping up a hill it is not Friday. It is Tuesday. Tuesday. It is also a full work week. So get used to it.

Today. Oh today. It was gorgeous but I had a headache. On and off all day. Lots of floaters in the morning. Stupid. It seemed to go away in the afternoon but then it came back when I rode my bike. Exercise induced headaches. Have I told you about these?

Certain exercises, like schlepping your bike up a hill, tend to increase intracranial pressure. YES! The one benefit to this condition. An excuse not to exercise.

So when we were hanging out the other night Wills wanted me to address something in my blog. She said that she wasn't clear on how this whole thing started. She knew the history with the hospitalization but she was curious to know when the symptoms first started.

The answer is I don't know.

There are indicators that it may have been something I have had since high school. Or it may have been something that just started. We don't know. Idiopathic means without origin which means we don't know exactly when it started. We don't know why it started and we don't know how it started.

Have I mentioned you can donate? They also have a store. There is a really pretty bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment