Monday, March 19, 2012

The Other Shoe

Neck/headache all day. Achy eyes. Exhausted. Floaters. The norm.

I had a dream.

In this dream my vision was double. It was only in one eye and it was not only double but the one eye was sideways too. I was in PE with the Stinker and I keep asking the PE coaches to call my mom so she could take me to the hospital. They refuse and they keep finding these drops that they insisted would help. They wouldn't listen to me as I was trying to explain that I need a spinal tap.

Bizarre.

We had a thunderstorm today. Even though I felt kind of like poop it was still nice to see the first thunderstorm of the year. There was lightening AND thunder. It was exciting.

Three more work days until spring break! I leave for Baltimore in 4. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment