Monday, December 19, 2011

The Daily Headache

Today has been pretty great thus far. I made mom some peppermint hot chocolate cupcakes for a birthday party at work and everything went off without a hitch.

I went for a bike ride down to a pond near my house and I was able to sit with the sun on my face and listen to the water. It was glorious. I did have to walk my bike up a steep hill, but that's ok with me. It all burns calories. I took a meandering ride after that and it was so nice to be out in the sunshine!

But the absolute best part of today (besides the scalloped potatoes) is that I have had a headache all day. I went to bed with a migraine last night. I ended up having to take two pills at once. That is actually the suggested dosage, but I usually only have to take one. When I woke up I had a very mild headache. If I were working I would have taken a pill right away because the last thing I want is a migraine at work, but since I am off and with really nothing to do after baking those cupcakes I figure I would see what happened. Nothing! I was able to get everything done and the only thing that held me back were my sore legs from my bike ride yesterday. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment