Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cooking Marathon

Today marks the beginning of a cooking marathon. I have two somewhat large orders plus I am doing Christmas Eve dinner for my husband's family. I also have to do all of my Christmas shopping.

PTC can fuck off for about 4 days because I just don't have time for it. Have a headache? Shut up, rub some dirt on it, and walk it off (as my brother would say).

The most annoying part of this medicine is that my feet fall asleep constantly. One is asleep right now. It is these mini pins and needles that make me want to chop it off. It's not like normal falling asleepness where you can wake it up by banging it around. It goes away when it feels like it. I always wake AH up and tell him about it. I don't think he cares, but I feel as if someone should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment