Saturday, December 17, 2011

Aaaaaachooooo

Well, it is not even 10 and I have already made dozens of little peanut butter and white chocolate candies. Although they are by no means beautiful they are incredibly tasty! I have to run to the store and then I think I am going to make some bird's nests and haystacks as well as some homemade caramel. I have to get a pretty tin as well because these are a gift that my mom is giving to her neighbors for Christmas. Kadybug the Baker's no bake Christmas package.

I was excited to wake up to snow this morning! I was not so excited to wake up to the neighbor's dog barking. I try not to get annoyed about barking dogs because I have two, but  I don't tie mine out at 7 am and let them bark away while I am out sweeping snow. Add that to the city's plow trucks getting ready to get their day underway and sleeping past 7 really wasn't an option for me.

Head feels good today but I think I am getting a cold. I am a little nervous about having excess cerebrospinal fluid as well as excess snot all gathering in the same general area. Still, nothing feels better than a good sneeze.

I better get this non baking going. I am going out with mom around 4 so I want to have it all done by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment