Thursday, December 22, 2011

Oh Christmas

I am not at all in the spirit this year.

We just got done with our shopping. We had the nicest cashier. She told me I was smart.

We are lucky to only have one child in our family. Our adorable little niece. And adorable she is. She looooooves to play the piano over at Grandma's so we bought her a little cat keyboard. It is probably a little old for her, but for now she can just bang away on the keys and in the future she can record and use the preprogrammed settings and all that fun stuff. There is even a cat setting so it meows when you press a key. My brother in law hates cats. It is also loud, which is a requirement for anything we buy her. We try to troll her parents with our gifts for her.

Feeling ok today. I got some baking done this morning. I should have done more, but I didn't. I also need to get to work and start making everything for Saturday. I have no clue what I am going to make for dessert. I better get on that. I just have no energy these past few days. The weather is terrible, cloudy and depressing, so I haven't been able to ride my bike. I wish I had just sucked it up and spent the extra on two day shipping, but I was thinking I would be thrifty with the gift card. Now I have to wait until maybe after January 1st. Bleck.

I keep waiting to wake up one morning and have all of this be gone. I keep waking up and remembering that it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment