Sunday, December 25, 2011

Speed Racer

My eyes were craaaaazy in church today. I don't know what their deal was, but they were nuts. I think there was some blurriness in the left eye and it felt like it did before the double vision started so I was of course freaking out. I took a migraine pill (because I had a headache too) and just relaxed and in about 45 minutes it felt better.

Mom and my step dad made a great breakfast! They even sent home left overs. Yummos.

Now we just hang out until tonight when everyone comes over for Christmas. Luckily I don't have to do anything at all.

Rode my bike today. I used the bike computer my brother got me and I went 3.838 miles in 20 minutes. I burned 115 calories so I think I will have another go in a couple of hours. Get ready for the holiday feast.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment