Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Hohoho!

I am sleeeeeepy. Christmas Eve dinner went off without a hitch and my headache didn't really take hold until everyone was getting ready to leave. So all in all it couldn't have gone much better.

I got some awesome stuff off of my wishlist from my father in law and his girlfriend as well as some cute things not on my wishlist. I am excited about tomorrow. My mom and step dad are making us breakfast and we'll go to church with them and then we will come back home and the mother in law will make us dinner.

We always get my niece at least two gifts so she has one to open on Christmas Eve and one to open on Christmas. So I present to you, the world's cutest Bears fan. Now we just have to teach her the words to Bear Down Chicago Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment