Thursday, December 15, 2011

It is too early to blog!

Oh man. It's only 6:41. I haven't even had breakfast.

I would like to blame PTC for my lack of progress on my holiday baking but alas, I cannot. I can only blame my lack of motivation. I have absolutely zero holiday spirit and am now in a position where I need to make a cake (paid gig YAY!) as well as Christmas presents for everyone at school. Well shoot.

On the bright side my lovely and amazing husband is going to the store for me today while I am at work so I can get right down to business. I have a feeling it is going to be a late one.

On the brighter side the Stinker's family gave me a very generous Christmas gift so all baking will be free today.

In PTC news I am now a walking barometer. I woke up this morning feeling faaaaaaar better than I did yesterday and when I checked the barometric pressure, 29 and climbing. It is actually kind of funny because when Rob's grandmother passed away we somehow managed to become the repository for all of her barometers. Every time someone would find one at the house they would pass it along to us and now we don't even need them!

I haven't woken AH (short for Amazing Husband) up yet. I am a little nervous about what he might say to me this morning.

And today. Today is sweatpants day. All must be right with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment