Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Insane in the BRAIN!

Today was completely and totally insane.

Insane.

I woke up with a floater which my ER neuro said was hospital worthy and my real neuro didn't mention. It had pretty much cleared up after my shower but I wanted to be sure I had minutes on my phone in case anything funky started going on. So I go to wake up my lovely husband to see which account I need to use and he starts rambling on about how someone at his dentist office has been murdered and he needs to call them so he can solve the murder. He was quite concerned about the paperwork associated with the murder. He seemed to think it was going to be a nightmare.

We had an ugly sweater contest at work today and while I didn't participate because I was unable to find one to borrow I did get to see some hideous creations. It was pretty awesome because it is the only day of the year that you can compliment someone on how horrible they look.

The rain caused some rather heinous headaches today and I was incredibly grateful for my migraine meds.

Oh, and I left the radio on in my car all afternoon and came out to a dead battery. That was special.

Something a little uplifting. I went to church with my mom and step dad and that was nice. They do an Advent dinner on Wednesdays and then a service. Although I am not the most religious person I felt the need to head to the big man's house and thank him for sparing my sight and the fact that it wasn't a tumor. I also wanted to thank my mom's church friends who have been so concerned about me over the past few weeks. There was also baked mostaccioli there. Spell check wants to change that to mustachioed. I might be able to support this.

Did I mention I wore my fuzzy clogs and my feet were wet all day?

Tomorrow is sweatpants day. I am going one better on the scale of laziness and wearing a pair of my husband's. I am pretty excited. I am also going to wear the Patch shirt that my Willie brought over for me. It will be delightful. I will not wear furry clogs. It is supposed to be clear tomorrow. I am thinking a bike ride is in my future.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment