Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Success!

I got my brother the best Christmas present ever.

Cerebrospinal fluid.

My brother expressed interest in acquiring some, but the doctor said that it was unsanitary or some other such nonsense. After the second tap I mentioned it again in a joking way and he gave me a urine cup with some fluid in it! Since they had tested the first batch and I wasn't diseased he gave it to me. They even gave me a bio-hazard bag to put it in.

He just got it today so I can FINALLY talk about it.

We are HORRIBLE at keeping secrets about presents in our family so this one was especially hard because I knew he would think it was so cool. And he did. Although he thought it was fake because it just looks like water. But it was real! Straight out of the lumbar puncture.

Today was busy! I made 44 cupcakes, three dozen cookies, sweet potato crunch, stuffing, cranberry sauce, coleslaw, and fruit salad. Tomorrow I just have to bake the crunch and the stuffing, make the taters, heat up the gravy, make the rolls, and cook the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment