Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lessons Learned

I have read that the worst part of this condition is that you look fine so people expect you to be fine and sometimes you are not.

I had a rough afternoon. Starting at about 4 and going until about 9 I had a headache and zero energy. It was frustrating. I was frustrated, Rob was frustrated, and Wills was frustrated because I didn't feel up to a carb binge. So I did what my body was telling me to. I didn't try and ride my bike, even though I felt like a lazy slob, I laid on the couch and watched reruns of my favorite prime time shows.

About halfway through The Office I realized that the headache was gone and the big head feeling was gone as well so you better believe I hopped on my bike and rode for my 20 minutes.

So, lesson learned. Take the opportunities when you can because this is a fickle condition. One minute you feel fine and the next your eyeballs feel like they're being pushed out of your skull. This might be difficult considering how much I love to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment