Monday, January 30, 2012

Space Cadet

Today I was a space cadet. My brains felt like mush.

I am seeing my neuro on Wednesday. I need to make a list of things that we need to talk about.

1. The time I rubbed my eyes and I was completely blind for like 10 seconds.
2. The random shooting pain I had today in my head region.
3. Fatigue.
4. Neck pains.
5. Mushy head syndrome.
6. Visual snow.

I believe this is all. I will add more if I need to. When he asks I will say, "excuse me, just let me check my blog."

I also plan on holding my arms out and seeing if he will give me a hug. I will take bets.

So I gave an interview yesterday. Our local Patch is doing an article on Rare Disease Day and I am going to be in it along with two other members of our community who suffer from rare diseases. I am excited. I will link to it when it comes out. I don't know when to expect it. I hope you will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment