Sunday, January 8, 2012

My feets are cold

I failed at biking today again. I had terrible cramps this morning. Absolutely terrible. I am a failure.

On the plus side I got this picture from my grandpa yesterday... That is my brother. He used to be a pretty cool guy. I wonder what happened to him.

My medicine schedule is all off today. I took it late this morning because the dogs actually let me sleep in and now I don't know whether to take it at the normal time today or to take it a little later. On the brighter side I feel better than I have in a few days. I think it is because my period finally started which apparently is not uncommon with IH. I had the worst neck ache Friday and Saturday that ended up as a headache at the base of my skull. I was also luckily. Then today I feel fine (minus the worst cramps ever conceived).

I was a pretty cool chick too.

Downton Abbey is on. I think I might want to pee myself I am so excited. I had no clue that the new season started today.

There is only one problem, the dogs need to go out and there aren't any commercials on PBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment