Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snow

Today it is snowing.

There is something frustrating about driving nearly the whole way home without pressing the accelerator.

Tomorrow will be a hard day at work. Both the teacher I work with and the other aide will be out and I will be all alone and so so lonely. Luckily it is only a half day but I am still holding out for a snow day. If there isn't a snow day I will cry. Is it bad that I am actually hoping for double vision so I have to go to the hospital and get an LP?

This cold is kicking my ass. I am crabby as all hell.

I am also apparently not bright. I just stopped in the middle of my blog entry for reasons that I cannot remember and failed to finish it. My head is not smart.

Which reminds me, I didn't take my pill tonight.

I need a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment