Sunday, June 24, 2012

Responsibility

Oooooh, what to say.

Yesterday Prom Date and I went to an auction. He decided I was responsible for organizing him. I was ok with this as I am an excellent organizer. Not only did I keep a log of the pertinent events that occurred at the auction, BUT I also made sure we didn't leave anything behind.

I was very important.

But now I have decided this organization needs to extend even beyond the auction and into the selling of the items he purchased. So this morning I made him a spreadsheet. And not just any only spreadsheet but one with FORMULAS that can be accessed from our phones.

I feel very smart.

The best part of all of this? On Friday he totally tried to convince me that he didn't need anyone to be responsible for him. Pssshhhh. Silly Prom Date. Good thing for him I am not a very good listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment