Monday, June 18, 2012

Fishie Family!

There is something I need to address here in this blog.

This is a serious topic that is close to my heart and has caused me a ton of pain over the past few months.

Rotting Roy.

The dissolution of my marriage has sadly brought about the end in the chronicles of the dissolution of Roy.

I am sorry Roy. I have failed you.

But never fear! There are new heroes on the horizon! Small, gold, and alive...

THE FISH FAMILY!

There is a TJizzle fish, a Prom Date fish, and a Me fish. They live in a spigot jar and stare at me when I eat breakfast.

Prom Date won them for me at the fair. I got my choice of anything I wanted. Large stuffed animals, glowing Mohawks, the kind carnie from the ring toss game. And of course I chose the the game with the living things that required equiptment and care.

But, because he is pretty much the best person on the planet, he won me some fish and then took me to the store where we spent at least an hour getting the PERFECT fish set up. He also didn't complain too much when pink rocks got all over the kitchen and we had to stay up past midnight to allow our fishie family a chance to get acclimated.

Did I mention yet that he is pretty much the best ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment