Monday, April 23, 2012

Untitled

I am failing at this blog post.

I can't seem to get the right tone.

I can't think of the right title.

I am just at a loss as to what I want to say or really how I feel at this moment in time.

Physically I am fine. Slight neck ache. Slight headache. Slight cramps. Nothing debilitating.

Emotionally.

It was an interesting few days.

There are people in your life who make you feel like you're wrapped in a warm blanket.

There are people in your life who don't.

I want to spend my time with the people who make me feel like I am in the warm blanket.

2 comments:

  1. This song makes me feel better because i get to shake my ass. Please listen and shake.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF1lU-CrQfc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something about myself today... juggling asses disturb me.

    ReplyDelete