Monday, May 14, 2012

Wake Up

I keep getting this feeling that this is all a dream and I am going to wake up.

I wouldn't change a thing.

I have lost weight. Maybe 10 pounds? So I don't know if that has something to do with how great I feel lately. Apparently the bigger thing is a restriction in sodium and a reduction in fluid intake, which is interesting since I am on a diuretic. I don't know. All I know is that I feel so much better.

I got my hairs cut. Wanna see? I'm pretty.

Fun night last night. I hung out with a super old friend from high school. I think I'm going to name him the Vampire. I got completely smashed on two screwdrivers. I got home an hour later than expected and my mom had called the police. I am not even kidding.

I need to move out of here.

Move over TJizzle, I'm hopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment