Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Disappointment

Today we learned a hard lesson about disappointment.

Our zoo field trip was cancelled.

It was a depressing day.

Still, it was a good lesson because sometimes in life things do not go as planned. And on those days we have to buck up and continue with business as usual. There may have been a few complaints. And I may have been tempted to throw a kicking screaming fit on the floor. But none of those things happened.

Instead I got to write a paragraph about Justin Bieber with a rather adorable 7 year old.

And I got to eat lunch with a room full of scrubby boys while we watched a panda munch on bamboo.

And I got to swing on the swings during extra recess.

And then the Hubs bought me a new hammock.

So really, it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment